- Resolved Veteran Marine Corps. Client Claim for SSA Disability benefits.
- Managed Client Claim seeking recovery for Elder Abuse / Wrongful Death of Spouse against Three Hospitals/Doctors.
- Directed Clients to Business Opportunities (small & large) in developing Industries.
- Established Clients with multiple Executive & Director Management Recruiters.
- Defended a European client in wrongful termination/fraud claims brought in California.
- Negotiated Personal Injury settlement without litigation for 5x over initial Settlement Offer.
- Established private label packaging contracts with billion-dollar International Pharmaceutical companies.
- Negotiated $30 million tax-relief and incentives for construction of major production facility in Iowa.
- Developed a Joint Venture for the construction of a $50 Million vitamin plant in Beijing, China.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Acquired a manufacturing facility resulting in a 30% supply-chain solution and saving the client over $40 million per year.
- Performed all due diligence in five acquisitions, growing Clients' annual sales from $500 million to $3.5 billion.
- Merged privately held manufacturer with a major food producer, and developed new markets for the Product.
- Defended Client in FTC litigation involved alleged mislabeling/misbranding of dietary supplements.
- Represented Client in DEA investigation and undercover operations involving theft of controlled substances.
- Negotiated a Settlement with the FDA over alleged allergens in peanut products.
- Coordinated a major 25-State Recall of food products allegedly contaminated with pesticides.
- Represented Client in US Dept. of Justice investigation alleging illegal shipments of products into the USA.
"It is not often you get to work with someone who has big corporate experience like Steve. His insight into how big companies operate is invaluable. He also sees what small companies will need before they get big."
- Roger A., Business Consultant
"Steve has an excelled legal base of knowledge coupled with business skills. This combination allowed our company to operate successfully and effectively work with either small or large companies."
- John A., Vice President
"Steve is an unusual blend of corporate attorney and entrepreneur. He is energetic and has a great vision for emerging new business categories."
- Eric S., Executive Vice President
"I've had the pleasure of hiring Steve on FDA/FTC regulatory matters a number of times. There is no one better. His knowledge of the law is comprehensive and his ability to apply that knowledge to real-life marketing situations is without peer."
- Fred Z., CEO
"Thank you, Steve. You have no idea how you helped saved our family."
- Rose Mary, Client
"Steve demonstrated a high level of professionalism in assisting me in resolving issues with the USDA, and other Agencies."
- Irwin, VP Production
"I had the pleasure to work with Steve as our in-house counsel. I'm sure we were a challenge involving complex contractual relationships and thorny IP issues."
- Greg, VP R&D